Job description / Role
Lead and manage the operations of the Warehouse Facility in line with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
• Implement Warehousing directorate objectives in line with the organisation’s business strategy.
• Participate in the development of the Warehousing directorate strategy in line with the organisation’s business strategy and its translation into effective medium and short-term plans and executive plans.
• Support the development of Warehousing directorate policies and procedures, performance indicators, and overall quality of Warehousing operations.
• Manage the Warehouse Facility’s performance and prepare reports to share with direct managers where required.
• Recommend plans, programs and initiatives to improve unit performance and level of productivity.
• Implement set procedures and work programs as well as execute agreed plans, programs and initiatives to improve unit performance and level of productivity.
• Manage receiving and storing of inbound stock in coordination with Cross Border Shipping department and relevant 3PL entities.
• Manage picking and dispatching outbound orders in coordination with relevant Logistics departments and 3PL entities.
• Manage inventory within the facility, along with storage, recovery and write-off of goods.
• Ensure the efficient warehouse space utilisation and storing of goods, according to required specifications.
• Liaise with Logistics departments and relevant 3PL entities to efficiently maintain appropriate inventory levels to meet forecasted demand.
• Record stocks and write-offs in warehousing facilities in coordination with Contracts & Business Development.
• Operate in accordance with Warehousing directorate’s policies and procedures.
• Implement internal improvement initiatives in alignment with the organisation’s strategic objectives and operational priorities, in coordination with Business Excellence & Performance, Operational Excellence, and other relevant departments.
• Coach and develop the team skills and ensure performance metrics are met.
• Develop a positive work environment and encourage teamwork, serve as a professional role model and mentor to staff.
Experience & Qualification Requirements:
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience within Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing, with at least 2 years in a similar position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Distribution, Logistics, Transportation, Management, Business Studies, Retail Management or any related field.
• Certified Professional Supply Management (CPSM) or similar qualifications is an added advantage.
• Excellent command of the English language, Arabic is an advantage.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)
Human Capital House
Inventory Manager (3PL)
Middle East Executive
Warehouse Project Implementation Manger
Middle East Executive