Job description / Role
Responsible for the operations within the warehouse along with the 3PL, implementing continuous improvement within the warehouse and its functions.
A global multinational in FMCG.
- Developing the 3PL, optimising the warehouse operations and communicating between various functions involved in the process
- Inventory management, maintaining both local and company standards in terms of quality and operations
- Managing KPIs and reporting
An attractive package with benefits.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- FMCG background with minimum 3 years of experience
- Technical skills: SAP or any other ERP/ WMS system
- Functional knowledge in Stock Management, Inventory Control, Warehouse management, Shelf Life and Freshness Management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.