Job description / Role
Main responsibilities of Warehouse Worker:
• Prepare outbound shipments for deliveries ensuring quality and quantity compliance to SOP and SLO.
• Coordinate with warehouse supervisor for daily tasks and make sure deliveries and shipments are on time.
• Receive inbound shipments and implement related SOP's ensuring accuracy of inventories and proper storage.
• Continuously conduct physical inventories and counts and report any and all discrepancies that need to be regulated at all times (damages, faults).
• Store inventory in an accessible manner.
• Load and rap stock on pallets.
• Load and off -load delivery vehicles.
• Ensure cleanliness and maintain hygiene of warehouse premises at all times.
• Arrange and organize products in accordance with product safety guidelines, organizational policies and procedures to avoid damage or premature wear and tear.
• A Minimum of 1- year experience in warehouse management
• Knowledge of necessary tools and equipment required to achieve different tasks related to warehouse work.
• Knowledge of how to record and maintain delivery, shipment, and inventory information.
About the Company
We are the Middle East’s leading consultants and solutions providers of internationally acquired high-end medical products that contribute to the improvement of the medical landscape and patients’ wellbeing in the region.
We are dedicated to continuously seeking cutting edge medical products and creating customized innovative solutions for healthcare professionals.
We work together with our clients in order to design tailored solutions that integrate complementary products with corresponding technical and clinical trainings.
Our commitment also translates into providing a working environment that develops our employees into highly trained, dedicated, and specialized teams of professionals.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Manno Trading DMCC
Storekeeper / Warehouse Assistant