Job description / Role
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY wavespace, we reimagine what is possible for business. We help teams to reframe their thinking and align to find answers fast.
Our immersive approach brings the right people together from across an organization; EY and beyond- virtually, in person, or using a blend of both. It gives teams the mindset and tools to think differently and solve problems at speed. It's an increasingly complex, digitized, fast-changing and interconnected world and as part of the wavespace practice, you'll help leading companies across industries strategize and execute on their future vision and experience.
To learn more about wavespace, please visit: EY wavespace | EY - Global
Your Key Responsibilities
- Design and produce digital content and branded materials that support interactive sessions
- Create visual and graphic assets / content as outputs from client sessions
- Work with other team members to develop world-class experience delivery
- Help design and facilitate interactive and impactful client experiences
- Serve as an ambassador for wavespace and the power of collaborative facilitation
- Support clients in the use of collaboration tools being used in client experiences
- Offer ideas on how to approach client challenges including industry trends and user experience
- Communicate complex technical concepts simply and effectively to all audiences using sketches, storytelling,
mood boards/storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and/or data visualisations
- Take a collaborative approach to work, with motivation to develop your skills by taking ownership of new challenges and have a genuine interest in solving complex business problems
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced knowledge of Mural, Miro, Invision, Micosoft and bonus points for Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, OmniGraffle, Sketch or other design technologies.
- Ability to sketch, draw, and hand letter
- Experience using design thinking
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Positive can do attitude & ability to work well within a team environment
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (is a must).
- Preferably based in KSA
You'll also have
- Around 3-5 years design experience
- Experience with photography and video production
- Ability to live-scribe/sketchnote
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FIexEY, you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region