Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Website Content Management/Editor (WCM/E) who is fluent in English and Arabic, to join the Digital Communications Division (DCD) of the Corporate Communication Department. DCD is responsible for providing overall maintenance, upkeep, and enhancement of the Corporate company web presence, as well as supporting the websites of all the company global affiliates.
The WCM/E's primary role is to update, manage, and enhance all the content on the corporate website and other digital channels, in both English and Arabic. This includes publishing press releases, stories, webpage updates, and app content on a daily basis. Responsibilities also include reporting and analytics, monitoring KPIs, providing periodic quality assurance audits of the content pages related to all managed digital platforms. The position also includes responsibilities for enhancements to the website related to new features, technical improvements, content updates, and implementation of best practices as they relate to usability, navigation, and web design.
Candidate will be required on a daily basis, to post content, update existing content, and provide overall upkeep, perform quality assurance checks, monitor traffic reports and analytics. Candidate must be very detailed oriented, ensuring error-free posting of content, self-managed, with effective time-management to ensure timely posting.
In addition to content publishing, candidate duties will include, but not limited to:
Provide quality checks on content through the website
Perform technical problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
Evaluate and recommend usability solutions and website and mobile apps
Provide insights into website best practice and industry trends
Manage and coordinate multiple web initiatives simultaneously
A successful candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized and approved program in the fields of marketing, computer science, communications, or information systems, and/or equivalent work experience in a web admin related role.
- Candidate should have five or more years of experience in editing or managing content for online channels.
- Candidate should have excellent English content editing, writing, and publishing skills
- Candidate should have excellent Arabic content editing, writing, and publishing skills
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, responsible, accountable, self-motivated and organized
- Candidate should have experience developing online content
- Candidate should have experience using an enterprise content management system and managing content for a heavy traffic website (Enterprise level CMS like Adobe AEM, Sitecore, Optimizely)
- Candidate should be proficient in Internet use and applications, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Candidate should be able to perform under pressure with tight deadlines and handling multiple projects
- Candidate should be able to maintain a consistent tone and voice across all content, messages and different platforms
- Candidate should work as part of a team with the ability to share updates, reports and collaborate with different team members within the group as well as the organization
- Candidate should be able to execute time sensitive content posting with accuracy, both during working hours and from outside the office
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Web security
- Responsibilities for enhancements to the website related to new features, technical improvements, content updates, and implementation of best practices as they relate to usability, navigation, and web design.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.