Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the Welder II's job is to perform the welding on assembled sheet metal & Structure products.
- Read and understand fabrication/welding drawings.
- Weld the assembled sheet metal & Structure parts as per the provided drawings.
- Grind and buff seams, joints and rough surfaces.
- Operate machines such as shears, press brakes, punches and drill presses to cut, bend or punch sheet metal as per the provided drawings.
- Inspect product quality to ensure conformance to provided drawings.
- Inform the job status to Mechanical Engineer on daily basis.
- Identify products by suitable means.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Clean work area, removing scraps, dust or other by-products from machine and surrounding areas.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Trade certificate as Welder
- Knowledgeable in MIG Welding/Tig welding
- Ability to read and understand fabrication/welding drawings.
- 1-2 years' experience in Mig/Tig welding on 3mm or less thickness sheet metal and structural parts
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.