Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a global multinational company manufacturing Compressors and Turbines, we are recruiting an experienced Welder for their machine repair shop in the Eastern Province of Saudi.
- You will be welding with GTAW, SMAW and SAW processes all steels, Nickel alloy, Aluminium Alloys
- Welding qualifications with ASME IX, EN, AWS D1.1
- Cut, adapt, align, chamfer, center , clean and tack weld.
- Grind out welding defects
- Either based in Saudi with a transferable Iqama or willing to relocate to Saudi
- Experienced on Turbo Machinery
- Welding qualifications
When sending the cv please make sure it is a WORD DOCUMENT and under each company you have worked for please make sure there is a short explanation about the company, and the type of welding projects they work on, especially mentioning any turbine or compressor welding. You will be considered if you have this experience.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.