Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the Robot Operator II's job is to operate Robot Welding machine.
- Receive the Drgs from Mechanical Production Engineer.
- Review and understand drawings, report to Mechanical Production Engineer if any Discrepancy noted.
- Plan the material ahead of time & request the same.
- Receive the materials from Material controller with proper Transmittal.
- Prepare program for Robot Welding machine according to approved drawings
- Set-up and operate Robot Welding machines.
- Monitor machine for proper operation and watching for irregularities.
- Inspect product quality to ensure conformance to approved drawings, for the first piece & random checking as per procedure.
- Conduct minor preventive maintenance according to the check list
- Change nozzles or other machinery attachments as required.
- Maintain the Machine in good condition & co-ordinate with maintenance team for preventive maintenance & repair.
- Clean work area, removing scraps or other by-products from machine and surrounding areas.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Trade certificate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Welding or Equivalent
- Good knowledge & experience in Welding process & parameters
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- At least 1 years experience in same kind of Machine Operation, preferably in ABB Robot welding machines.
- Computer literate
- Appetite to learn new techniques and implement.
- Shall be industrious and adaptable to job requirements.
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.