Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is working closely with one of our European EPC clients in Saudi Arabia.
Our Client is looking for a Welding Coordinator (Rotational Role).
Responsibilities for this role are
- Requirement reviews and Technical review relating to all welding
- Determine any need for technical requirements by examining project documents.
- Preparation of all technical documentation related to welding
- Preparation of testing programs
- Work with stakeholders on ad hoc projects
- Provide technical support on all welding activities
- Coordinate all welding activities
- Carry out inspection checks on the welding.
- Provide project documents
- Experience in pipeline welding or fabrication industry of 5 years minimum
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.