Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Purpose of the Job
- Assists during all phases of the rigging up and down of well test equipment on work locations for the purpose of providing services during the well testing and clean up phase of a well.
- This is an intermediate, progressing role that requires development of advanced knowledge of operations and equipment.
- The job develops increasing competencies in well test operations and services and routinely works in more than one type of well site as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Ensures a safe and healthy environment at the worksite through the effective application of the Company's HSEQ systems.
- Completion of all HSEQC and Operational Documentation required to be completed during and after each Well test operation and delivering the same to the Well Test Operations Manager for his review.
- Performs cleaning, operational testing and pressure testing of equipment during the pre-job procedures
- Prepares and packing ancillary equipment to be used for the job
- Performs pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performs and completes ongoing and preventative maintenance procedures
- Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service
- Completes tasks as directed in the clean-up and preparation for the next job
- Ensures completion of all required documentation relating to equipment and personnel in the course of the operations performed.
- To ensure professional and helpful attitude towards all customer representatives and crew.
- Assists in training junior operators with instructions and guidance from supervisor in how to train.
- Attend and participate in all pre job safety meetings
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Completion of primary/high school or equivalent experience
- Completion of training requirements established by global or local management
- Completion of Junior Operator Competence Units
- Ability to perform more advanced mathematical calculations
- Basic reading comprehension, writing skills and calculator skills required
- Basic computer skills including MS Office
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.