Job description / Role
The role reports directly into the Sales Director and is responsible to lead the organisation's B2B sales operations
Our client is commodity business that has been recently set up in the Western region of Saudi Arabia with international investors.
Key responsibilities include:
* Setting up business meeting an
* Develop, review, gain agreement for and implement the wholesale sales strategy to achieve targeted growth.
* Take responsibility for the sales and profit growth of product ranges in the Kingdom.
* Negotiate representation agreements and sales contracts in line with company policy which will fully meet the needs of the company's sales budget
* Research and evaluate new market opportunities and draw up written proposals.
* Research and report on business opportunities, market conditions, product development opportunities and competitor activities including a monthly report on activity, achievements, opportunities and points of interest.
* An attractive package with benefits
* Minimum 6 years of experience working within an FMCG environment in a sales role.
* Bachelors' degree holder within Business Administration or related field.
* Proven track record in sales growth
* History of exceeding targets in A B2B sales environment
* Experience of generating leads, winning accounts and identifying sales opportunities
* Drive, Passion and enthusiasm
* A desire to move on into a bigger role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jul|
Retail Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jul|
Key Account Manager - Food Service (HORECA)
Green Gulf Careers
Sales Development Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Lord Search & Selection