Job description / Role
• Ensure those customer requirements are met by maintaining a high standard of professionalism, quality, efficiency, and safety in the performance of the well site and workshop operations.
Key Job requirements:
• Conducts the operation of a service unit to maintain a high standard of efficiency and quality.
• Maintains knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures regarding Company equipment, tools, and practices to ensure maximum operating efficiency.
• May interpret logs for client representatives to recommend services best suited to production.
• Fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services and ensures, the confidentiality of all logging operations.
• Prepares all required reports and data in an accurate and timely manner
• May assist the sales force in a presentation by providing technical knowledge/diagrams when necessary.
• May contact established clients to solicit Wireline services and maintain goodwill.
• Assign trainee employees to experienced personnel for on-the-job training.
• Assures adherence to all safety regulations.
• Is available to perform duties on short notice, day, or night, while on duty.
• Know and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by the supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
• College graduate degree in Engineering.
• Applicants must have been an Engineer or higher level for at least 8 years with a Wireline Service Company or an Oilfield Companies
• Ex SLB is preferred
• Saudi experience is a plus
• Ability to train personnel in all service operations
• Operates all service tools in an assigned service area
• Must be able to perform all logging operations in a geographic area
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.