Job description / Role
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company is looking to hire a WMS Specialist to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The WMS Specialist will participate in warehouse projects to implement Infor SCE warehouse management solution.
This position will provide business process expertise and application configuration expertise for the KSA Operations in the warehousing business.
• Take part in consulting, implementation, users training, UAT/go-live and support of the Infor WMS solutions to assigned projects.
• Analyse customers' business requirements objectives; develop business processes to meet customers' business needs.
• Model to-be business processes in the Infor application.
• Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
• Apply Infor implementation methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
• Responsible for the design and development of integrated solutions (BOOMI, RF) that meet current and future business needs for delivery of one or more projects.
• Contribute to the development of the business unit’s strategy, plans and priorities by providing relevant input and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, applications and trends
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, IT or related degree
• At least 3 years involved in Infor WMS solutions OR any knowledge in WMS
• Deep understanding of the Receiving, Putaway, Order Selection, Replenishment, Inventory Control, Shipping and warehouse business processes
• Experience in Supply Chain or in a third party logistics company preferred
• SQL knowledge is a Must
• Language: Arabic Speaking Preferred but others will also be considered.
• Able to travel for work.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions