Job description / Role
If you are eager to demonstrate your skills in facilities management and desire to work in a leading company and be part of an inclusive working environment then this would be an exciting role for you.
As a Senior Workplace Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the facilities and hospitality services team, and a pivotal force in managing facility, inventory and maintenance related activities. At the same time, you will work with a team of excellent professionals, from whom you can learn to be a person of higher professionalism.
Your key responsibilities
Assist the Facilities Manager to effectively manage facilities activities on a day-to-day basis, delivering consistent, seamless and efficient services around building maintenance and repairs, office equipment and appliance maintenance and/or replacement and space planning. Other key responsibilities include
- Liaise with building management and external suppliers on alterations, reconfiguration and construction
- Coordinate work with related parties on furniture and workstation set up, network point installations, vending services, equipment, etc.
- Assist in managing the administrative activities involving maintenance and repairs of office equipment and appliances and desk moves within the office
- Maintain and update inventory records of office equipment, appliances, furniture, stationery, etc.
- Monitor order processes and patterns, identifying issues and concerns supporting cost efficiencies
- Assist in preparing purchase orders and maintain purchasing records and pricing information Oversee resource deployment as necessary and based on workload requirements
- Keep the office seating plans and utilization reports updated
Skills and attributes for success
- Proactively seek ways of improving the office environment, recycling & other environmental friendly processes
- Negotiate and recommend execution of contracts for purchase of supplies, provisions, services and equipment
- Demonstrate a good understanding and knowledge in the field of purchasing
- Ensure consistent quality of output/services is provided and requests are processed promptly
- Contribute to the initiatives of strengthening and streamlining the facilities management
To qualify for the role you must have
- 2-4 years' experience working in a fast paced environment in facility management or procurement
- In depth knowledge of systems, tools and procedures for office maintenance, office & facility management
- Verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage a diverse workload
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
What we look for
We are most interested in people with confidence and strong experience in multitasking. You will need a proactive approach to work and the curiosity to seek out new challenges without being pushed. If you are ready to make a real contribution to our goal of building a better working world, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.