Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a global multinational company manufacturing Compressors and Turbines, we are recruiting an experienced Workshop Engineer with a background of Welding and repair to rotating equipment, compressors and turbines, for their machine repair shop in the Eastern Province of Saudi.
- Reporting to the Service Center Manager you will be responsible to set the methods and criteria for the execution of the customer repair work for compressors and turbines.
- You will be responsible for the repair work that is done in the workshop.
- You will support the sales engineers during quotation of aftermarket services
- Provide assistance to the technicians
- Be the point of contact for the customer
- Ensure quality requirements are met at all times
- Support purchasing department
- Control of technical documentation Etc
- The ideal candidate will be a Mechanical Engineer or equivalent and have ideally worked as a welder technician / supervisor on rotating equipment and have a full understanding of welding with GTAW, SMAW and SAW processes all steels, Nickel alloy, Aluminium Alloys
- It would be helpful if you had Welding qualifications with ASME IX, EN, AWS D1.1 and you must be experienced with Turbo Machinery
- You need to be either based in Saudi with a transferable Iqama or willing to relocate to Saudi
- When sending the cv please make sure it is a WORD DOCUMENT and under each company you have worked for there is a short explanation about the company, and what they do, especially mentioning any turbine or compressor repair works.
- You will be considered if you have this experience.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)