This position is closed or expired.
See other Mechanical Engineering jobs
Workshop Foreman / Supervisor
1.Applicant should be able to demonstrate an understanding of Modern Hydraulic and electronic Systems found on modern plant and agricultural machinery.
2. Applicant should have served documented apprenticeship with a dealership representing major machinery brands E.G. John Deere, Caterpillar.
3. Work experience in a role which require accurate record keeping and work scheduling for subordinates.
4. Work experience which required the candidate to analyse a breakdown, organize the repair, and or identify and source the required parts to complete the repair.
5. Proven ability to understand detailed workshop repair manuals.
6. Applicant should be fluent in English, and easy to communicate with.
7. Applicant should be computer literate and be familiar with the use of portable computers for diagnostics.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
5 years experience of running large scale workshops / servicing centres.
Cost conscious employing cost effective maintenance techniques.
Supervisory and management skills.
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Currently operating across the gulf region, Almarai employs over 35,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $3.36 billion in 2014.