Job description / Role
Supervises manpower, plans, follows up, coordinates work and ensures implementation of quality management system.
• Supervises and evaluates manpower.
• Plans, follows up, and ensures implementation of MMS and quality management system.
• Evaluates equipment and systems performance and takes necessary actions.
• Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness
• Analyses performance and produces reports to his superiors.
• Plans repairs, overhauls of equipment and systems.
• Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree in related field
• Minimum 10 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
• Strong experience in Lab Systems
• Willing to work in Jeddah, KSA
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.