Job description / Role
Greetings from Human Capital House!
We are looking for Female Radiologist Technician or X-Ray Technician for one our Medical Center in Saudi Arabia (KSA) - Riyadh and Al Qassim Region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performing General Diagnostic Radiographer work and process exposed X-ray film by manual and automatic processor.
• To Practice sterile procedures and prevent cross contamination.
• Assisting Radiologist / Surgeon.
• Observing the Radiation Protection in accordance with the prescribe safety standards.
• Selecting proper technical factors on every patient to achieve good quality radio graph.
• Ability to adopt technique to various machines of different manufacturer.
• Ensures that the patients & staff are protected form unnecessary hazards due to radiation
• Maintaining high standard of patient care.
• Observing the radiation protection measures as required by law.
• 3 - 5 Years as an X-Ray Technician or Radiologist Technician
• Bachelor’s in Radiology Technologist or any equivalent education.
• License from Saudi Council or MOH
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.