Job description / Role
- Over the past 5 decades the IBM mainframe has been the flagship of IBM's Systems lineup and the gold standard for security, reliability and massive transaction processing. As we take the IBM Z mainframe into the era of Cognitive and Cloud Computing we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
- The world's top companies rely on the IBM mainframe to protect their data with impeccable security, run blockchain and machine learning applications and provide trusted digital experiences. Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers and make an impact on the top banks and insurance companies, the largest airlines and most important government entities around the world.
- Engage new and established clients in a value-add business conversation
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities driving new workload on Z through deployment and net new transactions
- Help addressing client's availability, security and modernization challenges
- Drive results independently while successfully interact with other IBM departments such as Software Sales, Sales Operations, Global Technology Services and Customer Success for the best client outcome
- Develop and cultivate long term client relationships
- Leverage IBM as a global company to achieve local business objectives.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience (for professional hires). Solid knowledge in selling solutions (such as Disaster Recovery, API's/hybrid cloud, Test/Dev Modernization, Business Analytics, packaged applications such as payments, credit cards, and Blockchain along with the server platform.
- One of the following: Analytics, Test/Dev modernization & DEVOPS, Security, Core Banking applications, Disaster Recovery, On Prem Cloud.
- Server and/or software Sales experience
- Well organised, structured and able to articulate the IT solution and relate it with clients needs.
- Highly confident and capable of delivering presentations to the client at ANY level, including C-level. Experienced in managing and winning competitive situations.
- Experienced in selling
- Experience in value selling.
- Being able to build a business case and compelling value tied to a solution and server platform.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: AR RIYAD
- City: RIYADH
- Category: Sales
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: RIYADH, AR RIYAD SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.