Job description / Role
• Enter data in zakat site and follow-up with the Department of Zakat.
• Preparation of zakat and tax data.
• Appling Zakat instructions and follow-up with companies.
• Apply the tax system and instructions & guide companies in case there are differences in the understanding of the system.
• Follow any new in zakat and taxation system.
• Review incoming data from the companies for the preparation of zakat and tax data.
• Interfaces with and advices the Central Accounting Unlit Head and Management Reporting & Controlling Unlit Head on Zakat & Tax related matters.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance; Master degree in Accountancy / Taxation would be a plus.
• Should have more than 05 years of work experience in Zakat and Tax
• Should have strong knowledge and work experience in accounts.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Strong working knowledge as tax advisor.
• Qualification such as CTA1 would be a plus.
• Fluency in Arabic is a must, Fluency in English language would be a plus.
About the Company
A Leading Manufacturing Company in Saudi Arabia.