Job description / Role
Project Manager - Seychelles
What’s the job?
• Manages and directs the work of the Project Management Team, Order Processing Team and Administrator.
• Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and contractual deliverable.
• Leads the most complex projects and guides the work of subordinates.
• Key member of teams as they relate to quality, continual improvement, budgeting and sales, and production forecasting in addition to representing the interest of internal stakeholders in terms of design, scheduling and production.
• Leads team of Project Managers who manage and influence scope, process, production, billing, and commissions paid.
• Manages staff in the day-to-day performance of jobs including working with cross-functional teams to ensure product delivers on time and per customer parameters according to pricing models.
• Leads team of Order Processors and Administrator who enter orders, check orders for quality and work with cross-functional teams.
• Manage resources with goal of balanced performance in terms of customer service, satisfaction, and engagement
• Establish direction of teams for the motivation and engagement of employees.
• Mentor, lead, and coach direct reports, Project Management and Order Processing Teams, through timely one-on-one feedback, quarterly reviews, monthly goal sessions and IDPs.
• Work with team on achieving work objectives and improving performance and skills.
• Communicate and reinforce both in writing and verbally the goals of the organization by developing Key Performance Indicators that support the organizational goals and hold team members accountable to the organizational goals.
• Represent the team as an expert or resource to cross-functional teams.
• Organize bi-monthly team meetings to review performance data, reinforce core competencies
• Responsible for driving excellence and performance by managing efforts to provide operational processes, measurements, analytical models and actionable plans.
• Document and improve Project Management processes for optimal performance.
• Ensure projects, departmental milestones and goals are met while adhering to internal processes and pricing models.
• Ensure accountability across all processes
USD 9,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Project management experience (end-to-end)
• Preferably engineering graduate (Civil or Architectural)
• Previous experience with Client/PMC/Consultants
• Experience in hospitality/mixed use/commercial/residential developments
• Preference to candidates ready to join immediately
• Similar experience. Hotel construction would be perfect.
• Experience dealing with contractors
• Strong personality, leadership skills and communication skills, someone who can fight the interest of the projects and deal with contractors
• Budget, preparing budget, procurement process, bring in consultants and manage them, design project planning stage, until the contractor stage, continue to lead the project throughout the construction.
• Project: Hotel with ancillary buildings, has residential component, they are building high end villas and a retail village
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Head of Construction
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Head of Major Projects (Senior Project Director)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
Civil Manager - Airport