A well-designed public relations programme can improve your organisations image reputation and business success. This course will equip you with the skills needed topromote your company's successes and mitigate any issues or problems ensuring positive internal and external perceptions of your company's brand and performance.
Who should take this course
Newly appointed PR managers. PR executives. Marketing executives. Marketing managers with responsibility for PR.
Module 1 - Public Relations in a Changing Environment:
- Definitions Scope and Objectives
- New Roles and Perspectives
- The Role of Public Relations in Building the Image of the Organization
- The Functions of Planning
- Organizing and Controlling in Public Relations
- The Diverse Publics of Public Relations
- Public Relations as a Powerful Marketing Tool
- Characteristics of a successful Public Relations Professional
Module 2 - Public Relations and Communication Communication:
- Media Evaluating and Selecting the Most Appropriate Channel
- Press Broadcast media Social Media.
- Building Good Relations with the Media Purposes of a Press Release
- The Press Kit
Module 3 - Public Relations:
- Writing Skills
- Fundamentals of Public Relations
- Writing Keys to Readability News Writing
- The Inverted Pyramid Press Release Format Press Release Style
- Press Release Content Why Editors Don
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.