Job description / Role
- Lead the development and team of the fire protection, emergency response, and crisis management' systems, equipment, procedures and practices to ensure the desired level of preparedness to secure the company assets in emergencies.
- Supervise and monitor the fire and rescue teams to ensure readiness to respond immediately to any type of incidents affecting the company assets and operations; i.e. Fire, Hydrocarbon, Toxic Gas Release, Rescue and Fire, etc. for the respective area.
- Lead studies and analysis on all matters related to fire protection, emergency response, and crisis management to ensure adherence to all Codes and Standards, Prevention, Equipment and Systems, while preventing and minimising loss of life and property damage as a result of incidents,
- As per company policy
- Bachelor degree in science or in engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Science or in Engineering disciplines.
- 10 years of experience, including at least 6 years in crisis management, fire & rescue occupations.
- Working experience with Fire Safety Assessment (FSA), Fire Prevention, Fire Fighting, Rescue and Support activities.
- Hands on Crisis Management, Fire Protection, Hazardous Material Response, Emergency Response, and Usage of Life Support equipment utilized within Municipal, Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of the Incident Command System (ICS) disaster recovery planning techniques, Crisis Management & Business Continuity.
- Solid experience on inspection and testing
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.