Job description / Role
A Top Tier Consulting Company is growing their strategy practice which is focused on utilizing data, technology, and digital to enhance and deliver a competitive advantage for their clients. If you are passionate and interested in technology and digital and want to have an impact with a business value-driven perspective, this is the role for you.
The topics this practice covers include: Digital Transformation, Transformation of Technology Function, Big Data & Analytics Strategy and Technology Capability Building.
• Determine what role technology can play in the business strategy, or how technology impacts it
• Successfully design and execute digital strategies, reshaping customer experience as a result
• Define the technology strategy, technology trends our clients need to follow
• Define the digital transformation roadmap
• Assess how to generate more revenue or operate more cost-efficiently thanks to technology
• Define the strategy to make organizations data-driven (Big Data and Advanced Analytics)
• Roll-out end-to-end Agile / DevOps across the organization
• Define how to optimize or simplify the Tech / IT function (ways of working, operating model, IT landscape, data governance)
Skills and Experience:
• 3-9 (depending on level) years of experience working with a leading strategy consulting firm (focused on technology/digital initiatives) or in a tech startup leadership role, tech-role in a corporate, or "consulting-like" industry (e.g. digital strategy)
• Solid understanding and implementation experience in upcoming digital trends and how digital impacts whole industries and disrupts traditional business models
• Experience devising and implementing technology business strategies involving quantitative analysis, conceptualization and communication of strategic solutions
• Familiarity with a broad base of analytics tools (e.g., Spark, Hadoop/Hive, Alteryx, PostgreSql, MongoDB, etc.)
• Able to work creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
• Good business sense and ability to build empathy within the firm and win the trust of the clients
• Ability to think strategically / end-to-end
• Excellent written and spoken English, other languages would be of added benefit
• Willing to travel and to work on client sites
• MBA or Master's from top 50 academic institution (don't worry about this prereq)
• Entrepreneurial, flexible, curious, creative, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
• Superior problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
• A proven leader with exceptional drive and commitment
• Independent and autonomous judgment
• Team player, open, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
• Intercultural competence and experience of working in more than one country and/or multi-cultural teams is a plus
• Driven, hard-working, proactive and productive
• Strong business sense and ability to communicate professionally with top tier client basea
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.