Job description / Role
• Partners with senior management to determine real estate location strategies.
• Accountable for office site selections, lease renewals, relocations, consolidations and closures of existing offices.
• Conducts initial review of potential sites, negotiates rent and other lease terms, and reviews lease paperwork prior to review by Legal.
• Manages and leads design and construction projects, focusing on branding, low costs, increasing square footage utilization, and considering information technology and telecommunications needs; supports transformation efforts designed to rationalize, optimize, and consolidate designs.
• Develops and monitors real estate and project budgets, both expenses and capital.
• Prepares and presents routine status reports of real estate to senior management.
• Establishes and maintains effective, nationwide relationships with landlords, developers, real estate brokers, and community representatives to ensure efficient, cost effective renewal of leases, sale of properties, issue resolution, and real estate development.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Attractive Salary Package
Education & Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate or a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience managing commercial real estate transactions, brokers and design and construction projects; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience
• Ability to travel nation-wide is required
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing at various levels within the organization
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to demonstrate and exercise sound business judgment
• Ability to operate effectively given broadly defined objectives
• Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization
• Ability to adapt to changing business environments, solve problems and take advantage of opportunities to complete deals
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize best practices in corporate real estate development and management across the United States
• Advanced knowledge of and the ability to negotiate and administer contracts, as well as the ability to execute contracts in compliance with corporate guidelines, laws, rules and regulations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.