Job description / Role
• Plan and supervise activities done in the Electrical Workshop with the support of the Rotating Equipment support team and Mechanical Workshop Engineer.
• Ensure that all tools and equipment in the Electrical workshop are well maintained and calibrated. Ensure preventive & corrective maintenance activities are carried out as per schedule.
• Implement and enforce QA/QC system for workshop services
• Assist in the promotion of HSSE and overall service performance
• Review and update procedures with the Technical Assurance Team for overhaul and repairs for motors.
• As per company policy
• Diploma in electrical engineering
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 of relevant experiences in related field Preferably Registered EMA Technician License Knowledge and skills on electrical equipment.
• Possess good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Highly motivated, able to demonstrate leadership and team player. Knowledge on software skills will be useful.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.