Job description / Role
Our client, a leading Engineering and Construction Company is currently seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer to join them in Singapore
- The ideal candidate will have previous exposure to EPC high technology construction projects based.
- Taking the project from inception through pre award /award and delivery are key skills for this position.
- Able to demonstrate that you can deliver, ensuring safety, quality, engineering, schedule, construction, and leading other Mechanical Engineer's on the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 10 years of project and engineering contracting management experience.
- Experience on large-scale capital projects, and able to demonstrate strong engineering competence.
- Ability to work within a diverse multi-cultural environment and demonstrate interpersonal client and teambuilding skills.
- Communicate both up and down stream, whilst providing concise, clear leadership abilities to your team.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- 15 years' experience in Mechanical Engineering .
- 5 years experience on fast track projects.
About the Company
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer
ETST Metal Contracting LLC
Senior MEP Manager
SAS Global Consultants
MEP Engineering Manager
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jun|