Job description / Role
- Handles challenging situations and seeks solutions that address client’s issues
- Demonstrates expertise in financial modelling, valuation analysis, operational strategy plans
- Delivering presentations and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Planning and managing the delivery of quality work by leading teams in a strategic consulting environment
- A strong leader with excellent communication and client handling skills
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients; as well as a broader professional network
- Structuring and applying economic frameworks to analytical problems
- Developing and seeing through plans; forecasting resources; preparing budgets
- Supporting the development of junior staff through regular feedback and mentorship
- Enhancing company reputation by establishing oneself as a recognised authority in the field, and representing the company in external events
- Developing client solutions, addressing client input, and designing materials that effectively communicate recommendations
- Participating in firm improvements; potentially leading on internal change initiatives
- Deep understanding of FS market and current/future trends (for FS focused role)
- MBA from a top business school. MDs, JDs, PhDs and experienced professionals with relevant industry experience are also encouraged to apply
- 5-8 yrs of experience working with a leading strategy consulting firm is a MUST
- Experience working across industries, undergoing or anticipating profound change, facing strategic discontinuities or risks and running a major change program to upgrade their capabilities and create value.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills and ability to conduct and leverage sophisticated analyses to identify trends, draw conclusions and present recommendations
- Excellent project management experience, with a track record of mobilizing and managing teams
- Relevant experience in project-based, team-oriented environments and experience leading or working in teams and delivering against tight deadlines in fast paced and demanding environments
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking the impossible
- Superior command of English, other languages (local) would be of added benefit
- Experience working on projects within the Singapore / SEA landscape
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.