Job description / Role
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number on goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Perform multiple site specific plant operations such as, drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations, truck offloading/loading in compliance with DOT segregation requirements, wastewater treatment, fuels blending, Shredder operations, Inventory and Waste Tracking scanning application, and Proper warehousing requirements.
• Oversee and manage multiple areas and shifts within the facility.
• Supervise and develops multiple Operations Supervisors, Plant Foremen and plant operations.
• Ensure proper waste routing and management according to specified efficiencies.
• Work on personnel functions including, but not limited to hiring, terminating, development, etc.
• Work to develop and enhance the facilities throughput and operation.
• Analyze and reviews profitability of facility in conjunction with the Regional Finance Manager and VP of operations.
• Ensure that employees follow and maintain all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures. Holds employees accountable.
• Ensure, understand and has ownership for area specific permit required compliance standards.
• Develop daily production goals for multiple groups and ensures execution.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment.
• Review all applicable SOP’s and scores satisfactorily on quizzes.
• Understand and drive Clean Compliance standard.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Proficiency in multiple site specific plant operations, such as, drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations, truck offloading/loading, wastewater treatment, fuels blending, shredder operations, Scanning applications, and EOM inventory SOP’s
• Leadership skills
• Management skills
• Requires color determination.
• Requires standing, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching, speaking, listening, or smelling.
• Respirator Fit test.
• Requires sitting, climbing, walking, lifting, grasping, crawling, near vision acuity.
• High school diploma or equivalency required – Bachelors preferred
• 6+ years of plant operations experience
• 4+ years of plant supervision experience
• DOT training
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Leadership skills
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.