Job description / Role
• Client Interaction: The primary job duty is visiting with prospective customers in their home to nurture and prepare customers for an energy product purchase and secure energy sales. We want customers to feel comfortable and excited about their energy purchases
• Follow-up: The purpose is to assess the prospect's needs, qualify the opportunity, and act as a project manager for life cycle of your customer accounts; you will be the primary point of contact for your customers throughout the duration of their project. This includes your participation in the full life cycle of sales and lead generation - you will generate your own leads as well as work to close leads generated by your colleagues.
• Inspiration: Influence customer purchases of energy products by aiding a “buy in” to the brand, including company mission, business model and no stress educational approach to sales
• Development and maintenance of a sales pipeline: Achieve both personal and group monthly metric targets in conjunction with the Outside Sales teams
• Provide feedback and recommendations on communication efforts based on direct experiences with potential clients
• Participate in company meetings and customer events
• Master industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources
• Attractive Salary Package
• Be a team player. We want teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity, ambiguous situations and a lack of managerial oversight. You should have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the greater good of the team and company.
• Self-motivated & passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated & collaborative sales environment
• Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts
• Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
• Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
• Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required; must be flexible working weekend, holiday and evening hours when customers are most often available
• All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
• Valid state driver’s license, required
• Must have or be able to obtain any required state sales licenses in your sales territory
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.