Job description / Role
A leading eCommerce player is looking to hire Senior Associates and Managers for their Singapore office. As part of the eCommerce Business Development team, you will work directly with the Head of BD & Strategy in merchant acquisition and retention efforts for your country and work as a team to meet the business KPIs.
- You will be responsible for encouraging sellers to come on board the platform, and this will include merchants from all walks of life, both offline and online
- You will be responsible for managing the merchant relationships including the onboarding process and on-going key account management
- You will be given responsibility of a category to manage where you are expected to retain, optimize and drive overall sales volumes of the category-
- Assist in the development of business strategies by using data and statistical analysis to identify high potential sellers
- Identify trends and market opportunities outside the mainstream C2C market
- Promoting and encouraging niche sellers to come on board the Shopee platform
- Relationship management with key sellers; assisting them in their needs and maintaining a positive relationship
- Planning to execute on sourcing the online sellers on different online market platforms
- Make an outbound contact to the prospect sellers to establish a deal and offer
- Educate and provide the technical knowledge to new sellers with professional solutions
- Achieve the best in sales targets and KPIs
- Contribute to the business by accomplishing results as needed
- Maintain and develop business relationship with market leader brands in Southeast Asia and existing and new suppliers and marketplace merchants
- Coordinate negotiations of key commercial terms and conditions
- Bachelor or Master Degree in BBA or related fields
- 3-7 years work experience
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Strong analytical abilities
- E-commerce experience is a plus
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.