Job description / Role
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our growing Financial Services Practice in Singapore. This Senior Consultant will have the ability to be a key individual in the growth of the Firm's brand and work in an entrepreneurial environment. This individual will have the opportunity to gain exposure and contribute to; business development, internal capability building, and client delivery. This individual will be contributing to all phases of the business process and project management consulting lifecycle.
We are looking for a Consultant with 3 - 8 years of Management Consulting experience in Financial Services.
The Senior Consultant in Financial Services will be responsible for:
• Undertaking various client engagements and ensuring consistent delivery of superior client service; this includes leading and assuming responsibility for high quality programs, initiatives, deliverables while respecting established time frames and budget
• Lead the planning and implementation of a project’s life cycle from start to finish
• Track and communicate progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines
• Contribute to business development in the Financial Services sector within Southeast Asia. Contribute to internal practice development through the development and delivery of training and thought leadership (blogs, papers)
• Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
• Report on status and variances
• Define project scope, manage the team’s performance of project tasks. Ensure the project is delivered within budget, on schedule and within the scopes parameter
• Client delivery of transformation projects that typically fall within the CFO organization or remit
• 3-5 years of experience working as a Management Consultant at a Consulting firm.
• Up to date and working knowledge of Regulatory financial reporting, CFO processes
• Project Management and team leading
• Financial processes review, analysis and change, process optimization, and development of target Operating Models.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher level of education
• This individual should have a strong academic background in Business Acumen (e.g. Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Philosophy, Literature, Political Science and etc.)
• Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Investment & Treasury
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 May|