Job description / Role
• Financial Performance & Reporting
The Senior Real Estate Manager (SREM) will have a strong focus on financial performance and reporting. SREM will be responsible for Operating Margin for Portfolio; accountable for overseeing timely and accurate preparation of Annual Budgets and Business Plans and Proactive Milestone Monitoring. SREMs will also be responsible for assigned Portfolio Operating/Financial Performance. Furthermore SREMs will have a strong oversight of Variance Analytics and Reporting and Accounts Receivable for Portfolio.
• Asset Operations/Strategy
With regards to Asset Operations SREM will have to direct the Operation of a Portfolio of Assets and be accountable for the Property Inspection Process. SREM will also focus on asset strategy which will require proactive Escalation to Asset Management Team of Significant Issues. SREMs will also be responsible for Execution of Leasing, Capital, (Re) Finance and Disposition Strategy.
• Tenant/Vendor Relations
This position will require strong communication skills, as the SREM will manage all Tenant and Vendor Relations. SREMs will be accountable for satisfaction of all Tenant Needs. They will also be accountable for One Time and Global/Recurring Bidding Process.
• Operating Partner Relations
The position will require considerable cross collaboration with multiple Hampshire business units/teams. SREM will have a critical Interface with Senior Manager - Asset Services.
• Functional Leadership
As a team lead Role SREM will be required to Lead & Develop Property Management Team Members.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive base salary, and annual performance bonus
• 401k with match
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LIFE, LTD, Flex Spending Account (FSA)
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Child Care Program (Special Rates, Close Proximity, Free Covered Parking)
Qualifications and Requirements
• A Minimum of 5-7 years of Commercial Real Estate/Property Management experience
• Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated experience in a Managerial or Team Lead Role
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA or Master’s is a plus
• Real Estate License required
• Knowledge of ALL Microsoft Office suite skills (Word, PowerPoint, specifically Excel)
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge of real estate concepts
• Strong and consistent communication skills; Oral and Written.
• Embodies the organizational core values by living them in day-to-day business activities.
Reports to: Director of Property Management
Has Direct Reports: REM & Real Estate Service Coordinator
On-Site Building Manager & Staff
Critical Operating Relationships
• Director of Property Management
• Real Estate Manager
• Senior Manager - Asset Services
• Operations Manager
• Director of Operations
• Transaction Manager
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.