Job description / Role
• Lead the procurement and contract negotiations with professional service providers for the design and construction supervision of Major Road Bridges and associated roadworks.
• Coordination with other discipline lead responsible for the mitigation of environmental, socio-economic, public health and health occupational safety impacts.
• Project Management and oversight of consulting engineering teams contracted to design and supervise the infrastructure works package for major bridges
• Contract administration and progress reporting to both client and other stakeholders as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
• Chartered/ Professional membership from an internationally recognized institution
• 20 years of experience covering detail engineering design, procurement, construction supervision, contract administration and project management involving large scale roads and bridges construction
• Demonstrable experience as a project manager on at least 2 contracts involving roads and bridges
• At least 10 years’ experience in the design and construction supervision of new rural roads
• At least 5 years’ experience in the design and construction supervision of road bridges
• Demonstrable experience of having worked in a significant role on two projects implemented under FIDIC conditions of contract, either the Engineer or the Engineer’s representative
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in the English, including the ability to prepare reports, chair progress meetings, public speaking and negotiating skills
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and based in Pretoria, South Africa, AtripleA Recruitment & Temps, services clients throughout South Africa and into Africa with an impressive recruitment track record. We employ 6 Recruitment Consultants who are highly qualified within their area of specialisation and who are supported by a motivated internal administrative support recruitment team.
We give our absolute best to clients and candidates by ensuring 200% delivery; we go the extra mile. We build long relationships with our clients and candidates through our personable manner, knowledgeable approach and matching needs and goals of both parties to ensure long and rewarding employer/employee partnerships. Hello this is new.
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Senior Civil Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer - Wet Utilities
Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|