Job description / Role
Our client has an End-User Computing for People living with Disability.
SAR 4500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Be a South African citizen and be in possession of a valid South African ID book
• Be between the age of 18-35
• Not have previously completed the Further Education Certificate – Information Technology End User Computing (SAQA ID 61591)
• Not be studying full time
• Not currently engaged be in formal employment
• Have obtained Matric with pass in English language and Mathematics
• Have a clear criminal and credit record
• Provide medical certificate confirming nature of disability
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and based in Pretoria, South Africa, AtripleA Recruitment & Temps, services clients throughout South Africa and into Africa with an impressive recruitment track record. We employ 6 Recruitment Consultants who are highly qualified within their area of specialisation and who are supported by a motivated internal administrative support recruitment team.
We give our absolute best to clients and candidates by ensuring 200% delivery; we go the extra mile. We build long relationships with our clients and candidates through our personable manner, knowledgeable approach and matching needs and goals of both parties to ensure long and rewarding employer/employee partnerships. Hello this is new.