Job description / Role
Our client in the Telecoms industry is looking to hire a Group Stock Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring goods received are checked and loaded timeously onto the system and all company policies and procedures are followed.
• Notifying Procurement and Sales of faulty stock and arranging returns with suppliers.
• Working together with Procurement to ensure all stock ordered is completed correctly and accurately
• Monitor inventory and identify trends to assist with purchasing of stock.
• Service Level agreements adhered to with outsourced warehouse or in the event the company has issued SLA’s to customers that the company meets these SLA’s, in terms of picking and delivering of stock.
• Stock variance investigation and resolution and to review processes to prevent variances from happening.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are drawn up that covers all elements of stock, from security to the handling of stock and that they enforced, signed off and filed in the companies ISO.
• Ensure all KPI’s for Warehouse is met daily and to report any breaches to executives.
• Ensure all reports are sent out weekly on all activities around stock management to executives.
• Ensure all warehouse transfers done internally or to branches are done securely and accurately and all processes are followed by all staff.
• Manage couriers in terms of the relationship and ensuring they comply with all agreements in terms of KPI’s.
• Issue and oversee all stock take’s, by ensuring all parties to commit to dates and timelines and that they are followed and all parties within the businesses are aware of when and how long stock takes will take place. This is to be done annually or on request from executives.
• Conduct regular spot checks on stock to ensure all stock levels are accurate vs the system and that all processes and procedures are be followed by stock in terms of stock management.
• Ensure all staff required to manage stock is available and trained to perform their duties.
• Ensure that all serialization in terms of technology, like RFID or any system that works in this manner is always working and accurate and to report any issues to executives.
• Assist warehouse with warehouse optimization in terms of better storage solution or better processes to fulfil stock management.
• Ensure that relationships are formed with suppliers and the relationship is always in good standing.
• Assist with Preparations for Events and attend events when required in terms of getting stock ready and ensure that it is always safe and secure
Skills and Specifications:
• Should have good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to efficiently lead, delegate and motivate subordinates.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation skills and the ability to network with Clients, suppliers and staff
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Pastel
• Good knowledge of warehouse and stock management controls and procedures.
• Experienced in ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
• Experienced in Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
• Experienced in BBBEE standards and requirements
• Clean ITC check
• Clean criminal check
• Signing of the company’s confidentiality agreement
• Signing of the contract of employment
• Own vehicle in good running order and comprehensively insured for business use.
• Certification/Diplomas on the various areas of expertise are required
About the Company
Founded in 1999 and based in Pretoria, South Africa, AtripleA Recruitment & Temps, services clients throughout South Africa and into Africa with an impressive recruitment track record. We employ 6 Recruitment Consultants who are highly qualified within their area of specialisation and who are supported by a motivated internal administrative support recruitment team.
We give our absolute best to clients and candidates by ensuring 200% delivery; we go the extra mile. We build long relationships with our clients and candidates through our personable manner, knowledgeable approach and matching needs and goals of both parties to ensure long and rewarding employer/employee partnerships. Hello this is new.