Job description / Role
* Managing logistics and logistics cost for exports
* Managing and performing booking of export shipments with forwarders / ensuring they operate as per SOP
* Responsible for Export Order Processing in SAP
* Responsible for Goods Receipt for all incoming materials and related transactions in SAP
* Coordinate incoming shipments documentation and communication with freight forwarder to ensure timely clearance of imported products
* Ensure proper inventory management and accuracy of inventory at warehouse. Manage inventory quality issues and lead inventory reconciliation
* Ensure execution of logistics and order execution as per determined cost
* Fluent in English / Knowledge of Mandarin is added advantage but not compulsory
* Computer literacy and working knowledge of SAP is a MUST
* Strong analytical and project management skills
* Diploma holder / graduate in Logistics, Supply Chain or related discipline.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role and overall experience of 7-8 years in supply chain functions with a reputed national / multi-national corporation
* Previous experience in customer support in supply chain or logistics company
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.