Job description / Role
• Proficiency in computational, modeling, and simulation methods is desirable.
• All research positions at RAND require excellent analytic skills, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both orally and in writing; the ability to work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team; and a strong commitment to RAND's core values of quality and objectivity
• In addition, senior research positions require the ability to mentor and develop junior staff members, lead and direct multi-disciplinary teams, set project standards and monitor progress, and communicate interim and final results to the RAND community and to policy-making audiences.
• Attractive Salary Package
• PhD in Operations Research, industrial engineering, applied mathematics or other related field with research experience using operations research techniques (you may also apply if you are at the dissertation stage and expect to complete your PhD within 12 months)
• MS with thesis in operations research or related engineering fields will also be considered for or Analyst
• Policy-relevant experience desired, but not required
Specializations of Interest:
• Manpower researcher
• Cost analyst
• Military operations and force structure analyst Security Clearance
• Secret or Top Secret for national security-related opportunities
• U.S. Citizenship is required to obtain clearance
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.