Job description / Role
Sales Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa (Pumps)
• Market leading original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of highly engineering pumps for the Oil & Gas sector.
• They have an illustrious history in the Oil & Gas sector and a global presence.
• Following on from a year of exceptional growth they have ambitious plans to grow their presence in Sub Saharan Africa.
• Leading sales and business development activities for the Sub-Saharan Africa market.
• High level networking with the Government Ministries and International Oil Companies to track new projects for equipment sales.
• Developing and managing a network of distributors and agents across Sub-Saharan Africa.
• This role is a mixture of new equipment sales and aftermarket. As the most senior person in the region you will be the face of the brand in the region and the clients main contact.
• You will lead and manage the sales process from initial enquiry through to financial close.
• In the future you will look to develop a team and have Regional Managers in place for West and East Africa.
• Excellent salary and allowances for accommodation and transport.
• Sales commission on all units sold.
• Sales commission on all aftermarket revenue generated.
• Product specific training at factories.
• Chance to work for a leading international brand and lead business growth in the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
• Strong mechanical engineering background with a good technical understanding of large pumps.
• Proven track record in sales and business development in the African Oil & Gas sector.
• Strong professional network in the African Oil & Gas sector.
• Ability to work in an autonomous role where you have full responsibility for managing your appointments, diary and schedule.
• We are only considering candidates happy to be based out of a Sub-Saharan African country.
• Candidates must be flexible to do extensive travel across Sub-Saharan Africa.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.