Job description / Role
Planning Manager (Seoul - South Korea) - Infrastructure
- Delay Expert specialized to claim and disputes
- To survey claim matters and suggest an appropriate strategy
- To draft and/or develop a claim document about Delay analysis
- To support a Claim Management / Negotiation / Dispute / Arbitration
- To develop a Merit analysis report for submitted claims (a company internal process)
- To do Cold Eye Review to EOT / Disruption claim prepared by Project team
- To train company people in terms of Delay analysis and Primavera Programmed etc.
- To diagnose the schedule management of the project and give advices to the project
- To deal with any matters when required by the employer
- Over 15 years experiences in following Claims and Analysis
- Claim Evaluation/Preparation/Resolution
- CPM Schedule/Delay Analysis
- Labor/Productivity(Disruption) Analysis
- Over 5 years experiences with international complex EPC / Construction project claims and Disputes
- Over 5 years experiences in infrastructure (Highway, Bridge, Subway) are preferred than in plant (Oil & Gas and Power Plant) and buildings.
- Excellence in IT skills, exposure to regular planning software Primavera and MS-Project
- Preferably demonstrate detail track records identifying employment period, role and responsible and experience working with EPC Contractors.
- Preferred Additional Qualifications/Certifications :
- Working knowledge of practice of forensic delay & Disruption analysis
- Skilled in diverse schedule analysis in industry-recognized methodologies
- Time Impact Analysis, Window Delay Analysis, As-Planned vs. As-Built, etc.
- Acceptable knowledge of “Construction law”
- Excellence in oral communication for negotiation
- Excellence in formal English writing, etc.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.