Emotional intelligence or EI is the ability to understand and manage your own emotions and those of the people around you. People with a high degree of emotional intelligence are aware of their feelings and emotions and know how these can affect those around them. For leaders having emotional intelligence is essential for success. After all who is more likely to succeed a leader who gets angry when under stress or one who stays calm and in control? According to Daniel Goldman an American psychologist who helped to bring emotional intelligence to the business world there are five key elements to it:
Self-awareness Self-regulation Motivation Empathy Social skills
This course look at each of these elements and examines how you can grow as a leader.
Who should take this course
Senior leadership teams Individual business owners Emerging leaders Front-line and mid-level managers New managers
Module I - Introduction:
- What is Emotional Intelligence
- Objectives of EI Benefits of Emotional Intelligence in Business
- How EI helps in improving Business
- Relationships Practice and feedback
Module 2 - Leadership and Emotional Intelligence:
- Relation between Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Primary focus of a leader
- Dramatic effect of EI on Business Leadership Styles and EI
Module 3 - Emotional Intelligence in teams:
- Enhance communication with teams
- How to motivate teams for high performance with EI Practice and feedback
Module 4 - The 5 elements of Emotional Intelligence:
- Self-Motivation Self-Regulation Self-Awareness Social Skills
- Effective Relationships Empathy
Module 5 - Emotional Intelligence in Practice:
- Video case study Discussion
- Action Planning
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.