All customers are important to your business but influential VIPs are even more important. Whether they are public figures journalists celebrities or current/potential key accounts if you want them to be strong advocates for your company then it is critical that you provide them with a truly 'wow' experience. This course will prepare you to do just that.
Who should take this course
PR managers, Marketing managers, Meeting and Special Event Planners.
- The VIP The world of the VIP VIP expectations
- Planning The VIP visit/event planning process
- Preparing VIP profiles and background information
- Protocols Selecting briefing and preparing your VIP team
- Visit/event logistics
- Arranging travel accommodation venue and catering
- Pre-event communications
- Hosting the Event
- Arrival and VIP welcome
- Creating a positive first impression
- The VIP area and support during the event Hosting and entertaining your VIPs throughout the visit/event
- Providing networking opportunities Making the most of PR opportunities
- Those little extras that make for a 'wow' experience
- Thank you's and goodbyes
- Post Event
- Visit/event review and follow-up Post event communications and PR
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.