Identification and Analysis of Training Needs and Preparing Training Plans is a relatively new and interesting area in today's world-class training functions. This program specifically covers all the main areas of analysis including training evaluation and training plans. Participants in this programme will have a complete set of analysis tools and many new examples which can be easily applied in the work place.
Who should take this course
HR professionals Training specialists Training co-coordinators Line managers who want to see analytical results from training Budget holders for training
Module 1 - Why training analysis is critical:
- Introductions and objectives
- The key areas of training activity
- Analysis that's needed to show whether a training function is efficient
Module 2 - The training process:
- Business expectations compared with training results
- Analysis methods for training materials
- Analysis methods for training delivery
- Analysis methods for trainees
- Understanding evaluation and being able to apply it
Module 3 - Trend analysis:
- What trends are worth analyzing?
- In-house vs external training understanding their relationship and value
- Carrying out trend analysis and reporting results Case study
Module 4 - Training plans:
- What would improve training effectiveness?
- Methods training duration incentives and the role and positioning of testing
- Management accountability for training implementation
- Should all training be subjected to evaluation?
- Where and how to get measurement to achieve outstanding results
- Techniques and steps to preparing effective plans
Module 5 - Applying analysis techniques:
- How to use analysis in the workplace
- Succession planning and its effectiveness
- What to do with poor performers Case studies
- Personal action planning
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.