Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading global organisation, is looking for a People & Culture Champion to join their team in Europe.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the company continues in it’s forward-thinking employee strategy, whilst being cost effective and also being responsible for attracting, developing and maintaining the highly talented team. You will work closely with management and employees, with a view of performing multiple other duties, to ensure the successful and efficient running of the business.
Other responsibilities will include:-
· Translate the HR strategy into operational plans and goals and set objectives for Northern Europe;
· Be the Region’s advisor on all matters relating to engagement, culture, performance management, talent acquisition, compliance, leadership, talent development, training and employee relations;
· Manage and coach the regional HR team;
· Provide active support to the business leaders;
· Control the overall expenses and budgets relating to regional HR;
· Provide accurate HR monthly metric reporting;
· Oversee the delivery of regional employee on-boarding, training and life-cycle;
· Ensure all relevant laws and regulations are complied with;
· In conjunction with Global HR, lead employee engagement surveys, employee well-being activities, talent and succession planning, performance reviews and compensation strategy and rewards.
· In order to apply for this role, you must be Degree qualified, with an HR qualification and have a minimum of seven years’ experience in a similar role, working within a large international organization. You must have a strong, practical knowledge of labour laws in EU countries, as well as being a strong leader and a credible HR professional. In addition, you must have experience in dealing with mergers and acquisitions. Fluency in French, German or Spanish is essential.
If you have all the skills and experience required, please apply now! Due to high volume of received applications, we are unable to respond to each application on individual basis therefore only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Apple Search & Selection offers a very personalised, executive recruitment service. Our fresh and honest approach to ensuring cultural and strategic fit between clients and the candidates we present is tailored to minimising the workload, releasing the pressure of decision making and significantly reducing the recruitment cycle time. We develop our business based on long-term relationships and have an excellent reputation for service delivery.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with an unparalleled level of care, professionalism, confidentiality and integrity and the service that we provide is constantly applauded by our clients and candidates alike, for our quality professional and courteous approach.