Job description / Role
Purpose of the Role:
This role exists in our 100% export oriented coconut processing plant which is operated 24 hours and on 365 days. We manufacture Coconut Water, Coconut Milk, Coconut Milk Powder, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Desiccated Coconut, novelty coconut based products such as Coconut Chips, Coconut Cream. Factories are equipped with UHT Sterilizers, Canning Line, Spray Dryers, Fluid Dized Bed Dryers, Pasteurizers, Homogenizers and utility machinery such as Boilers, Air Compressors, ice bank chillers etc.
You, as an experienced Engineering professional, in our export-oriented manufacturing plant, will diagnose causes for breakdowns and will lead engineering team to come up with possible solutions to sustain machine availability at planned level so that set operational/ strategic objectives are achieved in an expected manner. You are expected to collaborate with heads of departments to help deliver respective business functions while resolving problems of production process. You will be a Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people, up to very senior levels.
Key job functions:
• Ensure hands on approach in diagnosing/ troubleshooting and implement long term solutions.
• Accountable for recommending Management modes of sustaining machine reliability & efficiency.
• Ensure execution of effective preventive maintenance program to improve plant availability in order to achieve stringent production targets.
• Optimize the plant availability.
• Plan, develop and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
• Introduce automation throughout production processes.
• A degree/ Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognised university/ Technical College.
• Extensive work experience in UHT Process in Diary Industry.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Minimum 15 years’ hands on work experience in Dairy Industry with UHT, Bagging Box and Tetra Pack is a must.
• Requires trouble-shooting ability and root cause analysis skills with proven capability in sophisticated Diary Manufacturing Plants.
• Result oriented, Self-motivated team player.
• Age between 40 – 55 years
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.