Job description / Role
Our client is a market-leading M&E contractor involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Data Centres and Technology.
We have an immediate vacancy (start in Feb 2021) for an experienced Supervisor for our projects based in Scandinavia working a rotation of 3 weeks on and 1 week off.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager to provide Quality and Safe Construction in accordance with the Clients Specifications and local regulations to ensure timely project.
Execution for Customers satisfaction. In this role you will be responsible for leading a team on the project by ensuring systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented and continuously improved.
- Leading all aspects of from design and implementation of the delivery programme to commissioning the handover
- Coordination and Planning of resources including labour and materials
- Manage and motivate a team to meet all project performance indicators
- Ensure adherence to all safety and quality standards
- Advise management on issues and co-ordinate frequent meetings with the team
- Compile and capture all necessary reporting data for high level reporting on a weekly basis
- Develop relationship across all contractors and client representatives to ensure open lines of communication are available
- Monitor team performance versus program reviewing where necessary and managing the findings to improve output
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked for project handover
- Submit reports and feedback for senior management, clients, subcontractors, and suppliers.
If you are interested please reply with your CV as a word document highlighting your Mechanical or Electrical contracting experience.
EUR 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: All expenses, accommodation, transportation, flights etc. are paid for by the company.
- Excellent levels of communication, both verbal and written, with all internal organization departments, suppliers, subcontractors, and regulatory authorities
- Strong leadership, coordination and organizational skills with a strict emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in similar roles, understanding specifications and reading plans
- Strong evidence of delivering results in a team environment and work on cross-functional projects
- Ability to develop and manage non-conformance, deficiencies, and reporting programs, including root cause analysis
- Ability to work to deadline with good prioritization, planning and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite and BIM would be an advantage
- Electrical experience is also acceptable for this role.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Equinox Global Investments
Quest Search & Selection
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.
Mechanical Engineer (Engineering)
A Triple A Recruitment
|South Africa||9 Dec|