Job description / Role
Our client an International MEP Consultancy specializing in Data Centers requires a MEP Commissioning Manager.
• In return for the above you will benefit from a highly competitive salary package and the opportunity to work on some of Europe's most prestigious Data Center Projects
To apply for the role, you should meet most of the following criteria.
• Be educated to degree/ diploma level in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar
• Have a minimum of 10 - 15 years MEP experience
• Must have at least 3 - 5 years site-based commissioning management experience
• Have completed at least 1 data center project or other mission critical project in the last 5 years
• Should be client facing
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Have knowledge of the Uptime Institute Data Center Tier regulations
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.