Job description / Role
• Our client is a well respected global international contracting group, who have an excellent reputation for delivering complex new build projects to quality, budget and programme across a wide range of sectors.
• The successful candidate will have extensive experience working on major build projects.
• The successful candidate will have worked on these major projects from inception to completion.
• They will ensure the project runs smoothly and on time.
• Currently working for a major blue chip main contractor, you will have an excellent track record of working on high value schemes.
The candidate must have the following attributes:
• Proven track record of working as a Quantity Surveyor on major programmes of work from inception to completion.
• Must have worked on major projects
• Worked for a recognised blue chip main contractor
• Not jumped from job to job
• New build project experience
• Must have the right to work in the EU
• Candidate to have worked on project values of €20 mil plus
Essential Candidate Requirements:
• This exciting role in Western Europe involves working on a large new build technical project.
• The successful candidate will have experience in the construction of major building projects.
• They must have strong pre and post contract cost management experience and be able to handle variations and pricing of packages.
Package: To €55k plus attractive package.
About the Company
CSC specialise in the recruitment of construction professionals globally into blue chip contractors, consultants and client organisations. We pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we match the right people to the right role.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, CSC is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our sectors include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
CSC offers the highest level of service to clients and candidates alike. We specialise in delivering permanent professionals to businesses of varying sizes and sectors. Our consultants have lived and worked in the Middle East and have strong networks, thorough knowledge and appreciation of the Middle Eastern cultures and market.
We have strong long term relationships with blue chip companies across the MENA region. Our aim is to offer tailored recruitment solutions befitting your needs, and with the view to developing long term relationships.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor