This course will address how firms can manage human resources (HR) as a source of competitive advantage. We will consider a wide array of strategic HR perspectives and address the manner in which these perspectives may apply to a variety of contexts. Lecture discussion and case analysis will be the primary methods used to examine models structures techniques and processes for managing HR andtransforming the HR function to assume a more strategically central part of the organisation.
Who should take this course
HR managers. Training managers. Organisational development practitioners. HR development managers.
- Strategic Planning - Overview
- Strategic planning
- Strategy direction vision and mission
- Strategic manpower planning and forecasting
- Competitive HR strategies
- Strategy formulation
- Re-Aligning the HR function
- From vision to action Aligning and understanding the translation of strategy to create operational plans that produce results and add value.
- Organisational Change
- Creating added value mechanisms
- Factors driving organisational change
- Strategic training needs analysis
- HR Metrics and KPIs
- Developing meaningful KPIs Return On Investment (ROI) in Training
- Balanced Score Card (BSC) An overview of BSC
- How to apply BSC to measure
- HR performance
- Examples and case studies
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.