Job description / Role
• As an Analyst, you’ll carry out research that underpins our consultancy work. You will manage your time across several projects, contributing in all phases - from supporting the preparation of proposals to win new contracts, through researching and analysing information and data, to contributing to reports that are delivered to clients.
• You will be responsible for the quality and delivery of your work, and liaise with other consultants to incorporate your contribution into wider project outputs.
• In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field.
• Attractive Salary Package
Skills and behaviours
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Strong PC literacy – especially in MS Excel, MATLAB and Word;
• Be flexible, resilient and enthusiastic;
• Be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative, as well as operate effectively as part of a team
• A Bachelors (2.1 or above), Masters or PhD in a physical science, engineering, mathematics or economics;
• A high level of numeracy and a talent for numerical analysis;
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package and the opportunity to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding field.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.